Donovan Mitchell Biography
Elmsford, New York, United States
- Mitchell spent his childhood around Major League Baseball locker rooms
- In 2010, Mitchell was present at the Boys and Girls Club of Greenwich when LeBron James announced to the world his decision to sign with the Miami Heat
- Mitchell was drafted by the Denver Nuggets with the 13th overall pick in the 2017 NBA draft only to be traded to the Utah Jazz for the 24th pick (Tyler Lydon) and Trey Lyles
- In March 2020,Mitchell and teammate Rudy Gobert tested positive for COVID-19, resulting in the NBA suspending its season
- During the shortened 2020 offseason, Mitchell signed a five-year rookie extension with the Jazz, paying him at least $163 million with an incentivized maximum of $195 million
Donovan Mitchell Sr. — Father
Nicole Mitchell — Mother
Jordan Mitchell — Sister
Who is Donovan Mitchell girlfriend/wife?
The youngster is currently single, after his relationship with girlfriend Deja Lighty came to an end recently.
Donovan Mitchell net worth
As of 2022, Donovan Mitchell is estimated to be valued at $20 million.
Donovan Mitchell jersey number
#45 for the Utah Jazz and #5 for the United States national team
- Adidas (earns between five and fifteen million dollars annually as part of his contract with the sneaker brand)